TK through Second Grade
- Remember what Jesus did and make good choices.
- Respect all people and all of God’s Creation.
- Know they are special and have many talents.
- Stop and Think. Respect that there is more than one way to solve a problem.
- Take turns listening and sharing.
Third through Eighth Grade
- Apply Catholic values in everyday decisions and while serving the community.
- Demonstrate global awareness through the acceptance of cultures, knowledge of the world’s religions, and concern for our environment.
- Be a well rounded and confident individual who can resolve conflicts constructively, recognize everyone's unique talents, and utilizes opportunities for leadership.
- Be a critical thinker who seeks knowledge, respects other viewpoints, and finds solutions.
- Maintain an inquisitive mind and effectively communicate through conversation, active listening, and technology.