Tuition and Fees Schedule 2022-2023
All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
Annual Tuition Rate Plan
Plan Child 1 Child 2 Child 3
A. Parishioner with service $8,605 $7,745 $7,745
B. Parishioner, no service $12,165 $10,948 $10,948
C. Non-parishioner with service $12,861 $11,575 $11,575
D. Non-parishioner, no service $15,443 $13,899 $13,899
Please note, the sibling discount does not apply to students in our Transitional Kindergarten. Each student in Transitional Kindergarten will have a tuition at the 1 child rate.
Falcon's Nest (Extended Care) Fees
Plan 1 Child 2 Children 3 Children
Hourly Rate $10 $18 $25
Morning only (annual) $1100 $2200 $3300
Afternoon only (annual) $2500 $3900 $4700
Morning and Afternoon (annual) $2800 $4200 $5100
New Student Fee Due Date
Application $100 per student ($200 maximum per family) January
Acceptance Deposit $500 per student March
TK Fee $500 per student June 1
Existing Students Fee/Obligation Due Date
Re-registration $100 per student, ($200 max per family) January
Student Fee $500 per student June 1
Annual Obligations Fee/Obligation Due Date
Fall Festival Raffle Tickets (A and C) $120 per family October
Parish Support Plans (A and B) $15/week donation per family Annually
Tuition is due from August to May and paid through FACTS
Student Fees include book rental, testing, insurance, teaching supplies, yearbook, field trips, PE fees, PTO fees, emergency kit, classroom fee, graduation fee, and Sports Boosters.
Service hours: Both parents are required to have current TB clearance, Fingerprinting, Code of Conduct, and current VIRTUS certificates on file in the school office to qualify for volunteering and a service hour tuition plan (plans A & C).
- Two parents: 30 hours school + 4 hours parish+ 4 hours Fall Fest + 2 Red Tie Ball hours
- Single-status parent: 15 hours school + 2 hours parish + 4 hours festival + 2 Red Tie Ball hours
- 4 hours maximum may be earned in Parish Leadership positions (i.e. Eucharistic Minister, R.E. teacher, Scout leader)
- School and parish hours not worked are billed at $25/hour.
- Festival and Red Tie Ball hours not worked are billed at $50/hour.
- 85% of hours must be worked in order to retain service tuition plans
Parishioner is defined as a family that regularly attends Mass with minimum donations of $15/week/$780 annually. Envelopes or cards provided by the parish must be used to record attendance. Parishioner status will be reviewed in January.